What Is Premises Liability?
In plain English, premises liability covers a building owner or operator’s obligation to keep you safe. This includes everything from slip and fall injuries to parking lot damage or even building security failing to protect you like they should.
At the Law Firm of Cesar Ornelas, we get angry over a business not doing what it takes to keep you safe. You and your family members deserve to be protected. So, if someone is cutting corners, you need to talk to a lawyer. Some people may make fun of personal injury claims but they aren’t hurting like you are.
What Kind Of Things Are Liable
Any person or entity that provides you a place to go has a responsibility to keep you safe. This applies to apartment complexes being negligent with their upkeep to parking garages providing adequate security. Some of the things you may not realize that are covered can include:
- Maintenance- Cracked or uneven pavement
- Slippery Surfaces – You have a right to walk safely and without fear of falling
- Safety – Holes dug in the ground that aren’t marked or other construction being performed without warning
- Broken windows
- Security – Non-functioning security gates or security equipment
- Recreation – Unsafe swimming pools or water park areas
- Toxicity – Mold and toxic chemicals in buildings making you sick
Yes, the world is a dangerous place. If a property owner should have been taking care of something and was negligent, your rights have been violated and you need to seek justice.
How To Get Justice For Personal Injuries
Having Cesar Ornelas on your side will help ensure your rights are protected and your injuries are compensated. Please don’t wait, you can also ensure that the injury doesn’t happen to some other innocent person.
That first step you need to take to making sure you get justice is calling Cesar Ornelas today!