AUTO ACCIDENTS CHANGE LIVES
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident, it is very important that you contact the Ornelas Law Firm as soon as possible to be sure all of your rights are protected and to be sure you get the help you need.
The insurance companies have teams of lawyers just waiting to talk to you. But are they looking out for your rights or willing to pay your expenses? In order to get on an even playing field, you need Cesar Ornelas on your side. The Ornelas Law firm will work day and night to be sure you get the financial settlement that you are entitled to.
Cesar Ornelas will be your partner in the process of getting the legal settlement that you deserve. He knows that you may have been hurt in your auto accident, may have medical bills piling up, or maybe you are even too injured to work. Cesar wants to fight for you! Cesar will make sure that the reckless driver’s negligence that hurt you – will pay.
You already have enough stress and pain to deal with, call the Cesar Ornelas Law Firm today and get the legal help you deserve. Don’t be a victim a second time.
Let a personal injury attorney from San Antonio that knows not only you but also your community as well do the fighting for you. You are already hurt and tired, let Cesar do the hard work of fighting for a winning claim so you get the help you need. Once you have your initial consultation with Cesar Ornales Law, all of our resources are dedicated to restoring your pre-accident livelihood and health. Our attorney and staff are dedicated to restoring your life.
Harris and Tarrant County Accidents
If you have a wreck in another city, don’t let that stop you from contacting the Ornelas law firm. Many people think that you need a law firm located directly in your city to get the money you deserve. That is not true. Whether you were in Marfa or Midland, Houston or Dallas, Brownsville or Austin, Cesar Ornelas wants to represent you.
Causes of Auto Accidents
Distracted Drivers – While drunk drivers are horrible and we dedicate ourselves to punishing those drivers, they are only the third most common reason for auto accidents. The number one reason for auto accidents in the US is actually distracted driving. Was the person that injured you busy text messaging or talking on the phone? Your health and comfort are more important than their social life! If someone was distracted driving, you should contact Cesar Ornelas Law to be sure that you get every penny you deserve.
- Speeding – The second most common cause of driving related accidents is speeding. If you are in the Texas Hill Country, you know that you have to leave some extra space to stop on hills. But did the person that ran in back of you know that? Was the person that caused your car accident going too fast in a school zone or on the freeway? Their negligence and uncaring hurt you. Cesar Ornelas Law can help get you back on the road.
- Reckless Driving – Not everyone is as careful as you are on the road. Maybe the other person was negligent changing lanes, or was driving to fast in the rain, or maybe they decided to run a red light and you got hurt.
- Drunk Or Buzzed Driving – America is being victimized by drunk drivers. Did you know that every two minutes, someone is being injured in a drunk driving related accident. If you have a loved one that passed away due to an drunk driver, first accept our sympathy for your loss. But now is the time to get justice by calling the law firm of Cesar Ornelas. He’s ready to fight for you!
What Are The Most Common Types Of Auto Accident Injuries?
- Soft Tissue Injuries – These include injuries such as whiplash, strained ligaments, back pain, back sprains, and back spasms.
- Scrapes and Cuts
- Chest Injuries
- Outward Injuries- Contusions including bruising, swelling, and cuts
- Inward Injuries – Broken ribs and other internal organ injuries
- Loss of Teeth
- Pelvic Injuries
- Broken Neck – Severe injury to the spine and bones of the neck
- Whiplash – Injury to the soft tissues of the neck
- Crushed trachea – Injuries to your windpipe
- Crushed larynx – Injury to the voice box
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Brain related injury ranging from concussion to severe damage
Don’t Be A Victim A Second Time
You already have enough stress and pain to deal with, so get the legal help you deserve. Once you have your initial consultation with Cesar Ornelas Law, all of our resources are dedicated to restoring your pre-accident livelihood and health.
- Why should you pay for someone else’s negligence?
- Why should you be in pain and not getting the treatment you need?
- Why should someone else’s bad driving cause you injuries that aren’t treated?
- Why should bad drivers get away with hurting you?
Why don’t you have a tough dedicated lawyer like Cesar Ornelas fighting for you right NOW!