If you were not involved in one of the thousands of car accidents last year, count yourself lucky. Interstate intersections are considered some of the most dangerous intersections. Serious car accidents involving multiple cars occur frequently at these intersections, causing severe injuries. These injuries requiring emergency medical treatment and lengthy hospital stays.
When a car accident devastates your life or the life of a loved one, you need Cesar Ornelas Law on your side fighting for your rights as the victim of another driver’s negligence. Compensation for your medical bills may be available to you. With an experienced car accident lawyer like Cesar Ornelas representing you in court, rest assured you and your family’s best interests remain top priority throughout the litigation process.
Why would car accident victims need a car accident lawyer?
Anyone who suffers physical injuries due to a car accident should hire a personal injury attorney who can file applicable claims against negligent drivers. When compensation is awarded, the amount of the compensation given to car accident victims will depend on the severity of physical and/or emotional injuries. Many car accident claims begins with the discovery phase involving the plaintiff’s attorney and the defendant’s attorney exchanging case information. After discovery, a trial may occur if there is no agreement between parties.
What is Car Accident Compensation?
Victims of car accidents may receive compensation ranging from several hundred to several thousand or more dollars to help pay for current medical bills and medical treatment that may be necessary in the future. Pain and suffering, loss of wages and, in some cases, mental anguish, are considered as compensatory damages. In addition, car accident victims may be awarded exemplary or punitive damages if the court finds the defendant was exercising actions that exceeded basic negligence.
Your car accident attorney Cesar Ornelas has the burden of proof when proving negligence on the part of the other driver. Personal injury attorneys must further prove injuries are real and have been clinically diagnosed by a licensed medical professional so that clients receive the compensation they deserve.
Cesar Ornelas Law offers extensive experience litigating on behalf of car accident victims. If you or a love one have suffered serious injuries, call now. You can expect aggressive, professional representation when you chose to work with car accident attorney Cesar Ornelas to settle your car accident claim.Do You Have A Case?
Why Do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
On average, car accidents claim the lives of around 32,000 people a year in the United States. Furthermore, two million people suffer injuries in car accidents. Anyone involved in an accident should seek an car accident lawyer – even if they’re not planning on suing somebody and only need help to make a claim from their insurance company.
When to Get an Attorney for a Car Accident
The best time to get an attorney is immediately. Once you seek medical attention for your injuries, you should be on the phone. There are many occasions where it’s important to get an a car accident lawyer in order to get the appropriate help. Filing a claim without a lawyer means you could be missing out on the full amount of compensation you’re entitled to.
- Serious Injuries: If you’re in a crash where a person involved has been seriously injured, you’ll need the services of a car accident lawyer. Examples of serious injuries include broken bones and anything that’s likely to be permanent in nature.
- Death: Accidents that result in a death, whether someone was in a vehicle or a pedestrian, should be dealt with by an attorney.
- Fault: If you’re struggling to determine who is at fault, you could benefit from legal guidance.
- Accidents in a Construction Zone: Accidents that happen in a construction zone can often be fatal. If a worker is hit by a truck or other large vehicle, heavy fines and penalties can be issued. An auto accident lawyer can help you resolve this.
- Inaccurate Police Reports: Police reports are important pieces of evidence in the compensation claim process. Having a police report filed that you think isn’t entirely accurate can really hinder things for you and prevent you from getting the result you deserve.
- Issues with Insurance: If any of the drivers who are involved in an accident don’t have sufficient insurance, or your insurer suggests your car insurance limits are too low, a legal expert can help you resolve this.
Making a Claim on Your Insurance
A professional car accident lawyer can ensure that you get the most from you the insurance company. Things can be a little dramatic after a car accident and people often make rash decisions. After being involved in an accident you should consider speaking to a legal professional as soon as possible; even before you contact your insurance provider.
This can help you to avoid making any mistakes that turn out to be costly. Getting an attorney can lead to you receiving a substantially larger settlement than going it alone. Insurance providers know that they’re likely to face much higher charges when there are lawyers involved.
If you’re hurt in a car accident, you’re entitled to compensation. In Texas, there is no limit on what you are able to claim in regards to your pain & suffering, so get legal assistance and get the most from your claim.
Have you been involved in a car accident? If so, contact the highly experienced car accident lawyers and team at Cesar Ornelas Law. We are able to help you get the justice you deserve.
Steps proceeding Auto Accidents Law