Being involved in an auto accident can be traumatic for both the driver and any passengers. It’s perfectly natural to feel anxious, confused, and even scared in the immediate aftermath. Following a car accident, the first thing you should do after seeking medical attention is call one of the lawyers at Cesar Ornelas Law.
Having a professional car accident lawyer on your side can help you to build a successful lawsuit against the party at fault of causing the accident. Here at Cesar Ornelas Law, we always put our clients and their case first. Our team has years of experience of helping people just like you get the results they deserve.
We provide every one of our clients with the best experience available in the El Paso area. It’s our job to get you the biggest recovery possible from your accident.
Auto Accidents in El Paso
According to data by the U.S. Census Bureau, the population of El Paso grew by around 35,000 between 2010 and 2015, bringing the total number of residents to approximately 680,000. This increase in residents has led to even more congestion on roads in the area, and even more accidents taking place. Throughout 2014, there was a total of 66 deaths recorded as a result of auto accidents in El Paso County, and 64 recorded in the city limits during 2016.
The Most Dangerous Roads in El Paso
KVIA has compiled a list of the most dangerous intersection in El Paso. With a total of 32 car accidents throughout 2016, the intersection of Joe Battle Boulevard at Edgemere was rated the most dangerous intersection in the whole of El Paso.Contact Our Team
Why Do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
On average, auto accidents claim the lives of around 32,000 people a year in the United States. A further two million people suffer injuries in auto accidents. All of these people require a car accident lawyer – even if they’re not planning on suing somebody and only need help to make a claim from their insurance company. Contacting a lawyer as soon as possible can ensure you get the best end result.
When to Get an Attorney for a Car Accident
The best time to get an attorney is immediately. As soon as you’ve been given the all clear by medical professionals, you should be on the phone. There’s a number of occasions where it’s important to get a car accident lawyer in order to get the appropriate help. Doing things without a lawyer means you could end up not getting the full amount of compensation you’re entitled to.
- Serious Injuries: If you’re in a crash where a person involved has been seriously injured, you’ll need the services of a car accident lawyer. Examples of serious injuries include broken bones and anything that’s likely to be permanent in nature.
- Death: Accidents that result in a death, whether someone carried in a vehicle or a pedestrian, should be dealt with by an attorney.
- Fault: If you’re struggling to determine who is at fault, you could benefit from legal guidance.
- Accidents in a Construction Zone: Accidents that happen in a construction zone can often be fatal. If a worker is hit by a truck or other large vehicle, heavy fines and penalties can be issued. An auto accident lawyer can help you resolve this.
- Inaccurate Police Reports: Police reports are important pieces of evidence in the compensation claim process. Having a police report filed that you think isn’t entirely accurate can really hinder things for you and prevent you from getting the result you desire.
- Issues with Insurance: If any of the drivers who are involved in an accident don’t have sufficient insurance, or your insurer suggests your car insurance limits are too low, a legal expert can help you resolve this.
Making a Claim on Your Insurance
A professional car accident lawyer can ensure that you get the most from your car insurance. Things can be a little dramatic after a car accident and people often make rash decisions. After being involved in an accident where you need to contact your insurer, you should consider speaking to a legal professional as soon as possible.
This can help you to avoid making any mistakes that turn out to be costly. Getting an attorney can lead to you receiving a substantially larger settlement than going it alone. Insurance providers know that they’re likely to face much higher charges when there are lawyers involved.
If you’re hurt in an accident, you’re entitled to compensation. In Texas, there’s no limit on what you can claim with regards to your suffering and pain, so get legal assistance and get the most from your claim.
Have you been involved in an accident? If so, the team at Cesar Ornelas Law are able to help you get the justice you deserve.Contact Our Team