Have you been injured in an oil field accident? Some of the biggest and richest companies in the world are oil companies. All over America, big companies are searching for oil and gas.
The big profits in oil and gas has meant they have been hiring like crazy. Sometimes this also brings improper or inadequate training, safety equipment that is substandard or maybe even non-existent. Combine that with inexperienced managers and you have a recipe for disaster.
Steps For Getting Help For Oil field Injuries
- Notify Your Supervisor -your injury. You have a very limited time to report, usually under 24 hours
- Seek Medical Attention
- Documentation – You need to get documentation and a written report of the accident
- Witnesses – Make sure to collect witness reports if you can and list all the witnesses
- Evidence – Take photos of where the accident occurred and anything else that may have lead to it
- Account – While everything is fresh, you write down the entire incident with as many details as possible
- Legal Help – Contacting legal help as soon as possible will help ensure that your rights are respected and you get the help you need
Does The Oil & Gas Field Have To Be Dangerous?
Whether you are working fracking crew, offshore, or in a refinery, you have probably know someone that got hurt. Starting with the first unexpected blowout at Spindletop in 1927, Texas workers rights have been taking a back seat to oil and gas company profits.
You work really hard to provide for your family. You don’t ask for much, just for what is right. But they let you get hurt and now you are struggling to provide for your family.
- Pipeline Rupture
- Drilling Accident
- Oil or Gas Fire
- Slip and Fall While At Work
- A Car Collision While Driving To Or From Work Or The Field
Death is always looming in the oil and gas industry yet you or a loved one went back into the belly of the beast to do right by your family. If you were injured due to carelessness of your company, why wouldn’t you fight to get every single penny that you deserve? The Law Firm of Cesar Ornelas will fight tooth and nail to make sure you are compensated for your injuries and that your family is taken care of.
If you mention oil and gas field related accidents, people will quite rightly think of fires and burns. But if you have spent time in the field, you know there are a bunch of different ways you can get hurt.
- Broken Bones
- Skin Irritation
- Lung Damage
- Head Injuries and Concussions
- Back Injuries
- So Much More…
You might not expect just how many bills there are if you are injured. These can include:
- Hospital Stays
- Lost Income
- Doctor’s Office Visits
- Time Off From Work
- Mental Health Costs
- Loss of Future Earnings
- Pain and Suffering
Do My Injuries Qualify For Compensation?
You may have asked yourself this question. Don’t rely on guessing or your company’s lawyers and doctors, rely on a law firm that has your best interests at heart. Cesar Ornelas will make sure to examine your injuries and see if you have a case. You deserve to be all right again. Trust Cesar to get you there.
Do not wait for your injuries and bills to pile up further, call the Law Firm of Cesar Ornelas today!